Do Not Use Contact Us Form To Submit
Become a Snuggler
We are looking for kind, caring, and understanding people to become snugglers. No experience is required, but a warm personality is. The job is primarily platonic cuddling and talking to clients. Employees are required to sign a contract agreeing to not have any sexual activity with clients (no kissing, no touching private areas).
- Must be accepting of both male and female clients (99% of clients are male)
- Must be accepting of all races
- Must be accepting of all ages of clients as most are over 50
- Positive personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- $40/hr compensation during a session
- You are also paid to travel $10/hr directly from the client
- 5-15 hours per week with completely flexible hours based on when you are free to work (Men get considerably less hours unfortunately due to less client interest)
- There have never been any issues with safety with any cuddling company and you are expected to follow our safety guidelines.
Many professions, like massage therapist, tutors, repairmen etc travel to a client’s home and these are all safe professions. We have extra safety procedures to ensure there is never any issue. The extensiveness of this is just so employees feel safe and comfortable. There has never been any safety issues with this company or any company like it. Some of the companies have been in business over 2 years. Keep in mind the clientele are all upper class professional people.
- You meet the client before at a public place and/or talk to them over the phone until you are comfortable with them. The client must sign a contract, which they give at the start of the appointment. If you get a bad vibe or no contract then you don’t provide service. The client is fully aware that a third party knows where you are at all times and that you will be doing a safety call after the session.
- You will give the company the client’s location before you leave to see them which is entered into a database or if you are hosting then your location is already on file.
- Within 30 minutes of an appointment ending, you perform a safety call. If someone did not check in, the police would be called. This has never had to happen though as everyone has checked in.
- You are free to carry mace or a small weapon. No one has ever had to use self defense in this company or any other company like it.
- If clients come to your location, you are free to have someone in your home.
You have the option to have clients come to your residence, drive to a client's residence, or both.
Approximately 66% of clients want the employee to host so if it is at all possible even during select hours this will give much more work.
E-mail the hiring manager in your state (see below). Include in the e-mail:
- Phone Number
- Zip Code
- 3-4 good quality photos that are accurate headshot style photos, which don't have your head cut off
- 4-6 sentences about yourself. Write how you feel you are able to help someone and general hobbies/interests
- Can you drive to clients?
- Can clients come to your residence? (This gives a lot more hours)
If the state's link doesn't work, copy the e-mail address listed next to it.
We are a hiring manager who
possess a strong work ethic, a great personality, and a
desire to grow within a unique company. This job will take about 5-15 hours a week with additional hours being possible and can be done completely from home. Compensation is performance based with multiple options that essentially translate to about $10-15/hr. Our ideal
candidate is one who is comfortable speaking with a
wide range of individuals, has a very friendly
is a quick learner.
- Maintain recruitment advertisements
- Conduct interviews via telephone
- Manage new employees
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated and highly energetic
- Desktop Computer or Laptop
*If you are interested in the position and meet the
Include a cover letter and résumé. If the
link doesn't work then just send an e-mail to